Pittenweem Community Library & Information Centre is a volunteer run organisation based in the Old Town Hall in the fishing village of Pittenweem in Fife, Scotland and provides a wide range of books and services including:
- information leaflets for visitors
- up-to-date adult fiction and non-fiction (including large print)
- audio books on CD
- a big selection of children’s and teenage fiction
- a wide selection of adult and children’s DVDs
- local history books and pamphlets
- information for the local community and visitors, including maps and guides
- photocopying, laminating and shredding for a small fee
- free public internet access computers
- free wi-fi access
We also have a selection of books for sale.
Well behaved dogs are welcome and water is available during opening hours.
Old Town Hall
Monday 2.00 to 5.00, Wednesday 2.00 to 5.00 , Friday 10.00 to 1.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 1.00